Thursday 29 January 2015

Permanent Hair removal - Gone forever

Hi everyone 

Today's Blog is all about permanent methods of hair removal

I'm sure most of you reading this have tried one method of hair removal or another at some point in your life and been frustrated at the persistent regrowth. Whether its hair removal from the legs, bikini or face. waxing, plucking and threading are great hair maintenance methods but the effects are only temporary.

So what next.....


I personally love Electrolysis I've seen it transform peoples lives helping build confidence where for so long they've had none, Iv specialized in Electrolysis since June 2008 when i entered the Sterex Electrology Student of the year competition. To enter i had to build a case study and gain minutes in treatment before sending my Video application off to demonstrate my knowledge and practical technique. I'm so pleased i put in the extra hours at college because it really helped build my confidence and got me ready to work in the industry. I've seen how amazing the results are first hand and would highly recommend anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted hair to try it. One thing i will say is make sure you do your research and pick a repeatable salon/electrologist that specializes specifically in hair removal. lots of students qualify after college with little experience and the last thing you want is to go for your first consultation and leave feeling disappointed. Electrolysis is NOT a 1 treatment wonder. But if you are persistent and have realistic expectations i can guarantee you will get the permanent results you want. 

If your wondering how i got on in the competition I got through to the finals and won my own Electrolysis Machine. 


Laser or Electrolysis 

I've had lots of clients asking me how IPL/laser work and if it's actually worth it. But as it's not something I'm qualified in Iv not really been able to give them any advice. I decided to do some research and came across some awesome information on the Sterex website. So if your thinking of having any kind of permanent hair removal then I hope this link helps 

http://www.sterex.com/what-is-electrolysis

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog it would be great to hear your thoughts on this

Kolaine xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment